Signs of the Times – part 20
Originally posted 3 July, 2012.
Quote of the Times: “For there is nothing covereth, that shall not be revealed; neither hid that shall not be known.” Luke 12:2.
Because ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’, supposedly first surfaced in Tsarist Russia, many have assumed that this forgery was perpetrated by the Russian secret police, to counteract Jewish revolutionaries in Russia. However, Dr L. A. Lehman (ex-Catholic priest) believes there is an easy and compelling way to identify the true forgers of ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.’ Dr Lehman writes:
Authorship of an anonymous document is best discovered from the document itself – by the cause it favours and by the enemies it depicts. These will appear even if placed in reverse. A clear sample of this can be seen from such an analysis of a part of these Protocols of Zion which I have before me. It is a reprint from the Catholic Gazette of February, 1936, a monthly publication of the catholic Missionary Society of London, England. Space limits permit the quotation of only parts of this nefarious document. Dr. L. A. Leman, Behind the Dictators, p. 8.
Dr. Leman using his method of “an anonymous document is best discovered from the document itself – by the cause it favours…” convincingly demonstrates that this “nefarious document” must have been forged by the Catholics, and specifically by the ‘special forces order’ within Catholicism – the Jesuits.
Dr. Lehman is able to demonstrate that the forgers must be the Jesuits (on behalf of the Catholic Church) by quoting the numerous references within the document that exalt the Catholic Church and the Jesuits as the only hope of the world, in the face of this evil conspiracy perpetrated by the Jews. Some of the many examples include the following (where the Jewish conspirators are supposedly speaking):
“We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent, the Catholic Church…”
“We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way. The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind as to make them to too self-respecting to yield to our domination and to bow before our future king of Israel…”
“That is why we have been striving to discover the best way of shaking the Catholic Church to her very foundations…”
“The Jesuits are the only ones to compare with us. But we have succeeded in discrediting them… for they are a visible organization, whereas we are safely hidden under cover of our secret societies…”
“We are the Fathers of all Revolutions – even of those which sometimes happen to turn against us. We are the supreme Masters of Peace and War. We can boast of being the creators of the REFORMATION! Calvin was one of our children; he was of Jewish descent, and was entrusted by Jewish authority and encouraged with Jewish finance to draft his scheme in the Reformation.”
“Martin Luther yielded to the influence of his Jewish friends, and again, by Jewish authority and with Jewish finance, his plot against the Catholic Church met with success.”
“France, with her Masonic government, is under our thumb. England, in her dependence upon our finance, is under our heel; and in her Protestantism is the hope for the destruction of the Catholic Church.”
Such statements lionizing the Catholic Church and demonising all its enemies proliferate throughout the Protocols. When all these statements are placed in reverse, the following results appear:
- The Catholic Church is the only upholder of morality, the social order, faith, patriotism, and dignity.
- The Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will always stand, in the way of anti-Christ.
- The Catholic Church is the great exemplar of methodical work, edifying and moral teachings; she always keeps her children self-respecting, and will never bow to satanic allurements.
- Only when Catholics lose faith in their own church and refuse to obey and honour it, will the spread of revolt and revolution (the Jewish conspiracy) succeed.
- The Catholic Church has been blackened by the most ignominious slander, her history has been stained, and her noblest activities disgraced.
- Being a faithful Catholic is not out of date or a waste of time.
- Freemasonry is allied with Satan against the Catholic Church.
- Not all Catholic priests are to be trusted; liberal Catholic priests only serve the work of the devil.
- The Reformation was the work of evil Jewish conspirators; Calvin and Luther were financed by them to overthrow the Catholic Church, and Protestantism is just a tool in the hands of the Jewish conspiracy to overthrow the Catholic Church.
- The Jesuits are not an underhand, suspect organisation. Everything the Jesuits do is openly transparent and for the good of the world. The Jesuits are the only organisation that can save the world from the Jewish conspiracy.
Therefore, the only conclusions the reader of the Protocols can come to (if he believes the document) is one of the following:
- If he is already a Catholic, he must steadfastly maintain his faith in the church and continue to give his allegiance to the pope and the priesthood – but only the conservative priesthood (i.e. the Jesuits).
- If he is not a Catholic, then he should consider converting to Catholicism, because Catholicism is the only hope of the world against the conspiracy. If he is not willing to convert then he should at least cease believing in the lies and criticism of the Catholic Church, and should support the Catholic Church in its battle against the Jewish conspiracy (Glen Beck, an American media commentator recently advocated point 2 in a recent TV broadcast).
- If he is a Protestant, then he is a part of the problem and not part of the solution. The Protestant reader will have his faith undermined and incline his allegiance towards the Popes and the Jesuits.
Dr Lehman points out that the Jesuits are also exposing their hand, by trying ‘to kill two birds with one stone’ – the Protocols are a recycled scam. There was a time in France that the Jesuits had a great battle with an anti-Jesuit movement within the Catholic Church (yes! even Catholics intensely dislike and oppose the Jesuits), called Jansenism. In order to discredit their Jansenist opponents, the Jesuits produced ‘The Secrets of the Elders of Bourg-Fontaine’ which is supposedly an account of a secret meeting held by the leaders of the Jansenism Movement in the forest of Bourg-Fontaine. ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ is simply a new version of the old scam originally directed at the Jansenists. The Protocols are simply an updated and re-directed version of the Bourg-Fontaine Secrets. Change the name of the ‘devils’ from Jansenists to Jews, and they are able to kill two birds with one stone – which unfortunately is standard practice for the Catholic Church – one of their ‘traditions.’
The Catholic Church has a long sordid history of attempting to bolster its image and assert its authority through the use of forgeries. This prevalence of forgery is something that even the Catholic Church itself, admits to. The Catholic Encyclopaedia, vol. 6, p. 136, has the following entry:
Substitution of false documents and tampering with genuine ones was quite a trade in the Middle Ages. Innocent III (1198) points out nine species of forgery [of ecclesiastical records] which had come under his notice.
It is now known that documents such as; ‘The Apostolic Constitutions’, ‘The Donation of Constantine’, ‘The Liber Pontificals’ (Biographical book of the popes), and ‘The Decretals of Pseudo-Isidore,’ are forgeries [The Catholic Church relies on these documents for its authenticity and authority – and all of this emanates from a church that claims it has never made a mistake]. The point being is that, resorting to forgery is as much a part of the modus operandi of the Catholic Church, as the pope himself is certainly Catholic. Forgeries were an easy thing to get away with in former times when only priests and monks could read and write – today it is not so easy – but it would appear that the habit is hard to break – after all the results are often spectacular.
However, what do you do when you get caught? Well, like any common criminal you try and remove the evidence of your crime – or at least try to muddy the waters. In the case of the ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ – the Jesuits have clearly recognised that they have overplayed their hand. They are obviously aware of Dr Leman’s method of identifying the true authors of the forgery. Therefore, they have to try and remove the evidence. This is why all later editions of the Protocols have had the incriminating evidence edited out of them. Almost all references to the Jesuits and the Catholic Church, being the saviours of the world, have been removed from modern editions. Thus the Jesuits are caught once again, in their own web of deception. When their deception is exposed, they attempt to remove the evidence of their crime – which only incriminates them even further, because the absence of the evidence is just as incriminating as the presence [because the removal of the evidence naturally raises the question of, who removed it? – Why was it removed? – To whose advantage is it to have it removed? etc. etc.]. In the final analysis, all the evidence points to the Jesuits as the authors of the forgery.
To be continued…
God bless, Bruce Telfer.
Note – Dr Leman’s book, ‘Behind the Dictators’ is an account of the Catholic Church’s support for the fascist dictators during WWII (in which the Protocols played an important part). For those who are interested, a reprint of the book is available from: Patriotic Christian Distributors, P.O. Box 4110, Christchurch, New Zealand.